What I love about long roadtrips is that i let my deep, suppressed thoughts drown my conscious mind.. 💬🚙
20 random facts about me. Tagged by Genina.
1. Unico hijo (only child) in the family. (In short spoiled brat! Haha *just kidding*) 👪
2. A Registered Nurse 💉currently employed as a Copyeditor. 📇
3. Ultimate goal: Travel to many places as I can (a.k.a. Wanderlust).✈️🚢🚋🚗
4. A certified photography enthusiast. I point & shoot everytime I see something visually interesting to me. 📷✨
5. A frustrated (Fashion) blogger/model. Paaak! 👕👖👞
6. A contortionist (self-proclaimed) haha. I can put both my feet behind my head. Literally!
7. I always wear my heart on my sleeve when it comes to love (I’m hopeless romantic too!) oh well. ❤️
8. Tends to be shy, silent, & soft spoken at first.
9. I can make my eyes chinky by just one blink.
10. A bug went inside my right ear & ate a part of my eardrum when I was 6 years old. (Talk about the PAIN & TRAUMA) 💢😖😩😭
11. Tends to be LOST, bongol, deaf, loading, & the like. Sometimes it takes time for me to get a joke/topic in a conversation & i ask what happened again. Hahaha.💬
12. I get awkward & silent when I’m caught off guard & at uneasy situations. (Oops!) 🙊
13. Procrastination has been always the no.1 enemy of my life. 💢😞
14. A sweet tooth. 🍪 I adore sweets from cakes, pastries, to chocolates! nom!🍫🍰
15. Forever a kid at heart! (a.k.a. Bata-ot)
15. Addicted to prints & patterns (stripes, polka dots, paisley, herringbone, houndstooth, chevron, etc.). 🎏
16. I’m easy going. I can adapt myself in any group/clique.😜
17. Becomes OC/perfectionist when it comes to the things I love to do.
18. A Rihanna Navy fanboy!🙌
19. Fondly called as Cromie, Cromz, Zmorck_art, Zmorck.
20. I am fearfully and wonderfully made by the God! 🙏😇
Notice only 20 shades of gray
It’s been proven that women actually have an acute ability to pick up subtle differences in colors
In response to that last comment^^
Yes. It comes from the Hunter-Gatherer days.
Women were the gatherers. They had to be able to discern between the different shades of colors to know which plants were poisonous and which were not.
Men were out hunting, so they didn’t have to worry about that.
Which is why women see “Blood orange” and “crimson” and “scarlet” etc while guys just see “red”.
Well, that explains…
Your smile really brightens up my day. You’re tooooooo adorable, Baby Andrei! Hnggggg. 👱👶👼